Featured Stories Federal government Government International Affairs Politics News U.S. News Uncategorized

Donald Trump Just Launched a Bomb That Could Spell Ruin for These Big Tech Titans

Big Tech has been all-in with the socialist left and Democrat Party for years.

From censoring conservatives to shutting down the social media accounts of even the President of the United States, they’ve made no secret of their bias.

But now Donald Trump just launched a bomb that could spell ruin for these Big Tech titans.

Twitter, Facebook, and Google have been on the front lines of the anti-Trump movement since day one.

In the beginning, many thought the talk of Big Tech’s censorship of conservative voices were just wild, Alex Jones conspiracy rumors, but over the last four years it’s become clear that rumors they were not.

Hey – even a broken clock is right twice a day!

In the 2020 elections, Big Tech blatantly violated the Federal Election Commission rules – as well as many state laws – by banning Republican posts and campaign ads.

This is where the 2020 election was really stolen.

But now, former President Donald Trump has announced he’s filed several class-action lawsuits against tech giants Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and its parent company, Google.

Trump made a statement last Wednesday during a visit to his golf resort in New Jersey that he’s working to put an end to the “canceling that you know so well.”

“We’re demanding an end to the shadow-banning, a stop to the silencing, and a stop to the blacklisting, banishing, and canceling that you know so well,” Trump said.

“We will prove that this censorship is unlawful, it’s unconstitutional, and it’s completely un-American.”

The lawsuits seek compensatory and punitive damages to the plaintiff and the class in amounts that will be determined during trial.

The lawsuits also include orders for the sites to immediately reinstate Trump’s accounts, to remove warning disclaimers from posts, and for a judgment declaring Section 230 unconstitutional.

Of course, Donald Trump and his supporters have been battling Big Tech for years over its censorship of conservatives.

“We’re going to hold Big Tech very accountable. This is the first of numerous other lawsuits,” Trump stated.

The former President wrapped up his remarks by reminding the country that “liberty is under increased attacks by a lot of different sides.”

Although we have to wait for the outcome of these lawsuits, Trump’s message is an important one.

Liberty is indeed under attack.

No comment has been made by any of the tech companies named in the lawsuits so far.

Related posts

This Virginia University Was Forced to Explain it Doesn’t Really Support Pedophilia

dsjwpadmin

This GOP Governor-elect Just Sold Out His Entire Base In Only a Few Short Days

dsjwpadmin

Self-Described “Conservative” Adds Anti-Gun to His Long List of anti-Constitutional Credentials

dsjwpadmin

This American Hero Witnessed and Tried to Stop a Brutal Murder – Now He’s in Jail

dsjwpadmin

Biden’s FBI Has Issued a New Terrorist Threat From This Unlikely Source

dsjwpadmin

Pope Francis Said the Quiet Part Out Loud and Shocked the World

dsjwpadmin

Leave a Comment